Residential Energy Calculations & Manual J Load Calculations
Thank you for the opportunity to become your Florida Residential Energy Calculations and Manual J Heat Load Calculations provider….
E-Calcs Plus, Inc. is the premier provider of Residential Energy Calculations in Florida: If you are building a new home or addition or renovating an existing home in Florida, Energy and Load Calculations are required by the State of Florida to ensure that the HVAC equipment is sized correctly and that the home is being built to current energy efficiency standards per Florida Energy Code Compliance.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Cover Page
- EPL Display Card – Energy Performance Level – Posted at job Site
- R405-2017 Energy Efficiency Calculations – for Permitting or R402-2017 Short Form
- Checklists and Mandatory Requirements
- Whole Home Leakage Page for Blower Door Testing (yes we provide blower door testing)
- Duct Leakage Form if required (yes we provide duct leakage testing too)
- Manual S and J Calculations – for Permitting – Equipment Sizing (S) and Load (J)
- *Duct Design or Manual D is available at an additional charge – Price TBD
WHAT IS REQUIRED
- Address of Project and / or front door orientation
- Email Plans to email@example.com – floor plan and wall cross section
- Window schedule with SHGC and U factors – not totally required if the basic type of windows being used is specified (Example: PGT Low E Single Pane Aluminum Impact)
Once the Florida Energy calculations are completed they will be automatically emailed upon payment using Debit or Credit card as one combine and signed PDF file. Cash and checks are accepted, and Florida Energy Calculations can be hand delivered or mailed if necessary. Payment terms are available upon request.